Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

still waiting

I had my second u/s to confirm the empty sac yesterday. It was easier the second time bc this time I wasn't expecting anything. It was still a hard day. I don't think my Dr has the results yet, I haven't heard from them. I should be 13w this week and I don''t know when the embryo actually died. The sac measures at 7.2w. I just want to get this nightmare over with. I'm having so much anxiety wondering if I'll naturally miscarry, I think I want to have a D&C and get it over with. I keep checking the phone to see if the Dr has called.

I went back to work today too. Everybody was awesome and respectfully kept their distance while quietly offering their ears if I needed to talk. This loss has made me grateful for the wonderful people in my life. I want to move on, but I feel like there's a rock in my chest. I get waves of sadness and wish I could just still be pregnant.

Thanks for listening. You guys are amazing too and are really helping me get through this. :)

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: still waiting

• So sorry your going though this, and I totally understand how you're feeling.

I hope your Dr. Calls you back soon. After my D&C I definitely felt closure.

T&P' s for you tonight. 

• I'm so sorry you are going through this. Your story sounds a lot like mine so I completely know what you mean. Sounds like you are approaching things well in terms of looking at the positive and seeing how many people care about you. The emotional roller coaster seems to be the norm in our situation and it does get better. Take care of yourself and anything you need, we are here to help. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry for your loss.  I would call the doctor in the morning and ask for your results, as well as any further recommendations based on the blood work.  You could even ask your doctor when the embryo died if that will give you some closure or reduce anxiety.  You're allowed to ask anything you want! 

I'm waiting, too, if that gives you any support.  I'm glad the people around you are awesome. 

currently eating Chipotle.
  • "hurry up and wait." the injustice of it all never ends :( this sucks and I'm sorry.
    Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am sorry for your lost. I am glad things at work were ok. I guess it is normal to feel sad. I think that's something we all have to live with for a while. I hope things get better for you.
    "A wedding is a day . . . A MARRIAGE IS A LIFETIME" --- What is LOVE? 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 (the real meaning of love) Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers EDD:09.13.12 m/c:02.19.12 @ 10w3d Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • So sorry for your loss.  I hope you get some closure soon on the actual process.  Good luck.
    BFP#1 1/24/12 ~ EDD 10/3/12 ~ Natural m/c 2/23/12 8w/3d. Hysteroscopy 4/20/12 - 2 fibroids removed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"