Pregnant after 35

Yay for me!!

Had my regular appt today and for the first time in just about 29w, I have gained 2#!!!  I am soo happy!!!  It's crazy for a woman to say she wants to gain wt, but needed to gain a little, or at least stop loosing!!  Now here's hoping it stays with me for the next 2w. 
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Yay for me!!

• Yay for your weight gain! I'm weeks behind you but I understand the feeling :) Hope your weight sticks around for a bit! (Yes, that is a funny thing to say!)
    Married August 14, 2011 Gave birth to our beautiful baby girl on September 17, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • I highly recommend eating chocolate cake..... Sure helped me gain weight ;-) JK

Its weird how our bodies respond to things. I have gained 5.5lbs total and are 18eks and for me that seems a lot but today the Dr told me that im skinny.... Seriously!  Ok so maybe I am pretty little but I always have been so it's probably not going to change. So let your body do what it needs as long as you are getting nutritious foods you will be fine. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Joi, I highly doubt it.  I am less anxious now, but it will creep back in the coming weeks.  What can I say.  It's my process.  I hate it, but its what I do; with everything in my life. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Good for you! I have had trouble gaining weight in both pregnancies - people have only just started noticing! But I had a happy healthy baby last time (7lbs 13oz) and I am sure you will too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"