New Jersey Babies

Daycare - thoughts on Cradles-to-Crayons in Morristown?

Hi all:

Am looking for a daycare option close to my office in Morristown.....went to see Cradles-to-Crayons on Pine Street in Morristown yesterday, and am considering it as an option. 

Was wondering if anyone else out there used this daycare and had any thoughts - good, bad, or indifferent, about the staff and care provided there?  Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Daycare - thoughts on Cradles-to-Crayons in Morristown?

• I didn't look there but would be interested to see if you get any replies. I live in Morristown but send my daughter to Acorn Academy at Drew University. It's not terribly convenient but we are happy there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I do not personally use it, but the lady I work with does and loves it.  My best friend, off of my coworker's recommendation, will be starting her newborn son there next week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My son attended daycare at Cradles-to-Crayons.  He loved it there and I felt extremely comortable with the center and teachers.  I checked out many centers in the surrounding area and nothing compared.  Due to change in circumstances, he is now at home with me, but if he was ever to attend daycare again, I would send him back there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • a coworker of mine had her 2 kids there and loved it. 

She moved them from Mendham country day after a mom went there at nap time and was able to take her child home without ANYONE noticing b/c no teachers were in the room at nap time!!!!   So... don't go there...

but she loved CtoC.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Thanks all!   Sorry for the long wait to reply, but I thought I had this set up for responses to go to my e-mail inbox, which apprently I did not, and thought no one replied! 

Kitty

• Thanks all!  Sorry I haven't responded sooner!

Kitty

• Am looking for infant care (6 weeks) in the Morristown area - thoughts on Cradles to Crayons? Any others? Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"