TTC After a Loss

Nightly confessions

Spill. 

BFP #1: 8/2011 ** EDD:  5/9/2012 **  Missed m/c discovered at 13 weeks

BFP #2: 4/4/2012 ** EDD:  12/24/12 ** Born: Charlotte "Charlie" Olivia   12/18/2013, 8 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches!!!  

Re: Nightly confessions

• To make up for my workout fail from yesterday, I made sure to pack all my clothes this time, but I forgot a hair tie. I didn't want to ask the desk (that's a whole other story) so instead I picked up a rubber band I found on the locker room floor and used it.  GROSS! 

BFP #2: 4/4/2012 ** EDD:  12/24/12 ** Born: Charlotte "Charlie" Olivia   12/18/2013, 8 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches!!!  

• Sometimes DH is talking to me when all I want is quiet and I am only half listening and thinking to myself "holy cow are you done talking...stop talking stop talking stop talking"
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedelino:
    Sometimes DH is talking to me when all I want is quiet and I am only half listening and thinking to myself "holy cow are you done talking...stop talking stop talking stop talking"

ME TOO!!!

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • imagedelino:
    Sometimes DH is talking to me when all I want is quiet and I am only half listening and thinking to myself "holy cow are you done talking...stop talking stop talking stop talking"

LOL  this is totally me too.  It's horrible, but he comes in from work shot out of a canon complaining about his day, and I just want some quiet time to unwind from mine.  I feel terrible writing that.  I swear I'm a good wifey I just need 5 minutes before he goes off!  ;-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't feel good.  I could probably handle cooking dinner, but I really don't feel like it.  I'm going to whine to DH when he gets home from work that I want to pick up Chipotle.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • imagedelino:

OMG, me too! I thought I was a horrible wife...I guess I'm not, since I'm not alone!!

Ummm....after a very healthy dinner (chicken stir-fry) Im about to crawl into bed with a bowl of Captain Crunch and a glass of wine and watch Idol. Pathetic, I know. 

• imagedelino:

I do this. I always feel terrible because DH is amazing but it's like holy poop!

Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • My diet this evening has been complete and utter s**t.  It includes:  chicken wings, fries, soda, popcorn, snickers, smarties, and carmel.  Oops Embarrassed

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • imageCarolee:
    I don't feel good.  I could probably handle cooking dinner, but I really don't feel like it.  I'm going to whine to DH when he gets home from work that I want to pick up Chipotle.

Ahh flvck, now I'm craving Chipotle!  I wish they weren't so expensive...or so tasty... 

• imagedelino:

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one!  Like seriously! 

• imagelavril:
    My diet this evening has been complete and utter s**t.  It includes:  chicken wings, fries, soda, popcorn, snickers, smarties, and carmel.  Oops Embarrassed

I now want all of this in addition to Chipotle.   

• My husband's sister is 19 and she has a daughter who turned 1 yr old today. Is it wrong that I don't give a sh*t that about the birthday and am sick of hearing about it?? Embarrassed
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelavril:
    My diet this evening has been complete and utter s**t.  It includes:  chicken wings, fries, soda, popcorn, snickers, smarties, and carmel.  Oops Embarrassed

Yummy I want all of this now!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I cancelled plans with my friend tonight because I didn't want to hear any more of her man troubles. She told me before I left on vacation that she was ending things with him and when I got back she told me she didn't do it. She said she'd rather be with him than be alone! Ugh I'm so over it.

DD born 3/23/2013; Baby #2 EDD 9/7/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Today was a really bad day of eating. I skipped breakfast so I could sleep in a little later.  grabbed a starbuscks on my way into work. On lunch I ran home, let dogs out, then tanned, giving me just enough time to grab some chicken nuggets and a pop before clocking in. Then after work DH and I went to a movie, which means popcorn.. and then afterwards we stopped at Taco Bell and I grabbed a bean burrito. Yeah, not that much really and not healty at all. Oh well, I'll try to make up for it tomorrow
  • I spent hours playing Skyrim today when I should have been doing housework.
  • My DH accepted a new job that will require us to move, but it doesn't start until June.  I'm so disengaged at work...I sit in meetings and just zone out, counting down the days until I give my notice.  

I know I should be happy to have a job when there are so many people in need of work, but I totally daydream about this upcoming year and taking the time off.

BFP#1 - 09/12/11, EDD 5/18/12 - Stopped growing at 6w3d, m/c induced 10/14/11
    BFP#2 - 04/01/12, EDD 12/12/12, Arrived 12/4/12!!
    BFP#3 - 12/31/13, EDD 09/10/14 - Grow baby, grow!

• imagemisstrish521:
    I spent hours playing Skyrim today when I should have been doing housework.

Ughhhh! My DH got that game for Christmas and if I see one more vampire/zombie/elfin creature I am going to lose it.

At this point, I would take Guitar Hero back (and those were some dark days indeed....)! 

But, I'm glad you like it Misstrish!! 

• imageFreyaWin2382:

imagemisstrish521:
    I spent hours playing Skyrim today when I should have been doing housework.

Ughhhh! My DH got that game for Christmas and if I see one more vampire/zombie/elfin creature I am going to lose it.

At this point, I would take Guitar Hero back (and those were some dark days indeed....)! 

But, I'm glad you like it Misstrish!! 

LOL! I felt that way for a while when MH started playing  Star Wars. We're both gamers so I got over it pretty quickly when he got me Skyrim. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"