Stay at Home Moms
Options

~ktsnshn~

Can you reply to PM yet? I have a question for you.

Re: ~ktsnshn~

• Options
    It looks that way. I still am only on my iPad, but I think figured out how to send PM from here. To post/reply to posts I have to turn java script off, but it looks like I can reply to PM if I turn java script back on. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like that is the trick to making it work. That was totally more than you asked for. Go ahead and PM me and I will see if that is the trick to replying!
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Um, now I can't PM from mg phone. It's a question about TTC/progesterone. Do mind my asking here?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And I wish I was smart enough to understand what exactly java script is...I bet if I were to turn it off on my phone I could PM. I'll try it if you prefer.
  • Options
    You can ask here then. Technology is great, isn't it?
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ha. So you are taking progesterone, right? When, how and why? Based off speculation/cant hurt or because testing showed your levels were low? Did you start after your 2nd m/c or 1st? Thanks
  • Options
    My OB recommended progesterone after my second loss. She is not convinced it will help, but said it will not hurt to try. She also knows that I am a proactive person and thinks it will help me relax a little if I am doing something that might help. My cycles tend to be short, so she is wondering if my luteal phase is a little too short. If that is the case the progesterone could help ticken my lining and add a few days to the second half of my cycle allowing for better implantation. She has me using OPKs as a way of charting, and I take the progesterone starting at 3dpo. I have a suppository that I have to use two times a day. It is my OB's belief that it will only do good to put the progesterone right where it is needed. I do one in the morning and one at bedtime. My directions are to wait until I am officially about a week late to test and either keep taking it if I get a BFP (this would continue through the whole first tri) or stop if I get a BFN or AF shows up. This is the first time I am using it, and I was a little freaked out about it. So far it is not too bad though.
  • Options
    Thanks.  I am in my 2ww and getting antsy, looking for things I can do to "help."  Also, I don't know when to call my doc if I get a positive test?  Do you have a recommendation from yours?  Part of me wants to call the day it happens.  Another part of me knows there is little he can do, so I should wait a few weeks and see if it sticks.  Any thoughts?  I need to chill.  Luckily we are going to a friend's wedding this weekend out of town so I will be distracted by that and all of our old high school college friends who we haven't been together with in years.  But I do plan to test the day we get back...I need to chill, did I mention that?
  • Options
    If you are thinking you might want to try the progesterone, I would call as soon as you test positive and let them know you want to try it. There have been a lot of women on TTCAL who did not start progesterone until their BFP and are now happily on PGAL. We were not going to TTC until May and then when I had my bad day last week we skipped prevention that night, and I woke up with a positive OPK the next morning. Then we decided we may as well give it a try this cycle so I am now in the 2WW as well. My OB told me to try to wait it out an extra week to test, so if I make it that long I will probably call right away if I get a BFP. She probably won't see me until 7-8 weeks though. I am glad you have something fun to do to hopefully take your mind off testing this weekend. I will be sending you lots of good thoughts. You will have to keep me posted!
  • Options
    Oh, and try to chill :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"