Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

My LO is way too brave...

She has been standing unassisted for about a little more than a month now, and every now and then again she is brave enough to let go. Only today, was able to support herself a few seconds when letting go, and she surprised herself so much that she fell backwards, and sideways and frontways--and now she has bumps all over her head :( 

Is there a padded room where I can keep her while she figures out the walking thing? 

My daughter is my hero.

Re: My LO is way too brave...

• Options
    Haha, sounds like my DS at that age! Good luck!
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options

imageHenHen25:
    Haha, sounds like my DS at that age! Good luck!

I love your new siggy picture. Too freaking cute.

Also, yeah, since Jman has been mobile I feel like he is bumping his head all the time. Maybe a bubble would be sufficient? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe I'll put her in bubble wrap. It worked for Michael Scott when he burned his foot on the foreman grill :)

It doesn't help that I am overly anxious about any bumps on the head---at least in my class, it means an automatic trip to the nurse--even if they don't think they need it. I want it to be recorded.  

My daughter is my hero.
  • Options

Don't worry...it only gets worse. Big Smile

When LO was at that stage it seemed like she had a new bruise or scrape every time I looked at her. Made me feel terrible but she never seemed to mind.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"