Parenting after a Loss
Options

zed/ MN girls

Noooo... Say it isn't true. :'( Is there any chance of a quick GTG before you move? You were planning to stay until the end of the school year, right? Ugh. This sucks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: zed/ MN girls

• Options

I know girl!  Pretty crazy.  We were expecting it so not much of a surprise, but that doesn't make it any easier.  It's very bitter sweet.  Really looking forward to whats to come but sad to be moving on.  The kids and I will stay.  It's going to be hard on all of us, but I think we'll be okay.  We've been talking to the girls about it and preparing them for a little while so they were aware of the possibility.  Hopefully it makes tomorrow morning a little easier when DH leaves.  Lots of mixed emotions flying around our house right now. UGH!!

That said, I definitely want to see everyone before we leave for the summer.  Like I said, the girls and I will be staying and will need things to keep us busy.  We also plan to visit dh any chance we get so that might take away some weekends.  I've been examining our new schedule to find out when we can get out there and will have a better idea of availability after we figure that out.

Oh the joys.... 

Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I still don't work until 3pm most weekdays, I'm off on Mondays. And I've been going to the Zoo most Thursdays. I bet it's crazy there now. I was holding so much hope that you wouldn't have to move. ::sigh:: Let me know when you are available to gtg. MOA is always fun and easy. I bet the kids would dig Underwater World. Just a thought. (Sorry for no formatting, I'm on my phone.) Other MN girls feel free to chime in. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Noooo!

Count me in on a GTG, our schedule is always pretty open, especially during the week.

• Options
    I just want to say also that it really is a great opportunity for him. I really hope he is able to do work there! It sounds like a great loss for us, and a huge gain for them. But I am sad that we won't be able to have lots and lots of summer gtg's. You'll have to give us MN girls heads up when you come back to visit.
  • Options
    BTW, Leslie, I didn't mean to ignore your FB message. Sawyer's napping schedule is so freaking erratic that it can be tough to plan ahead very much. But I would love to meet up with you guys some Thursday, if not for the zoo, then at least for lunch or coffee. Are you planning to go this week?
  • Options
    imageerinlovesdavid:
    BTW, Leslie, I didn't mean to ignore your FB message. Sawyer's napping schedule is so freaking erratic that it can be tough to plan ahead very much. But I would love to meet up with you guys some Thursday, if not for the zoo, then at least for lunch or coffee. Are you planning to go this week?
    I don't think we will go this week cause it's a repeat theme. We will be looking to get out of the house though, so just about anything else would be fun.
  • Options
    imageerinlovesdavid:

Noooo!

Count me in on a GTG, our schedule is always pretty open, especially during the week.

this was pretty much my exact response when DH told me this morning. 
  • Options
    imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:
    imageerinlovesdavid:

Noooo!

this was pretty much my exact response when DH told me this morning. 

Pretty much my response too.

• Options
    Awe. You guys are sweet. Today has been a very emotional day as the reality of it all is really sinking in. Dh left this morning and it sucked donkey balls. Can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to has good friends and my family here. This will definitely be a difficult adjustment for us, but we'll be okay. It's really such a great opportunity for dh and we are SO looking forward to what's to come for him!!
    Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
  • Options

Post hijacking to give you a big ((hug))

DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"