Nurseries and Baby Gear

Cheapest jumperoo

This is the cheapest jumperoo right now. Yes I am cheap and sort by price, lol. It is cute but it isn't the one I hear raved about it - the rainforest one. Any second time moms recommend it? Or anyone who has seen it? Trying to decide. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cheapest jumperoo

• The FP Rainforest is cheaper than this one on Walmart.com. The site has it for $69 with free site to store shipping. The FP one looks and seems much better. I used it with my first and will be using the same one we got 5 yrs ago. The FP jumperoo is the best in my book.
  • We had the Laugh & Learn one, but I think the only things that are really different on the Jumperoos are the activity options.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehisibor:
    The FP Rainforest is cheaper than this one on Walmart.com. The site has it for $69 with free site to store shipping. The FP one looks and seems much better. I used it with my first and will be using the same one we got 5 yrs ago. The FP jumperoo is the best in my book.

The one she linked is also by FP...

Anyway, I noticed on my registry that Target online is showing the Luv U Zoo for $70 right now. They all do the same thing, just have different themes.

• I got the rainforest one for $35 on Craig;s list - I am obsessed with CL for baby stuff because they don't use things long enough to ruin them!
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• My mom get the rainforest for $40 at a consignment shop. Look around where you live and on Craigslist. You can find it cheaper. And it is very easy to clean.
  • I see them all the time on CL for cheap!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"