Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

I hate Pottery Barn Kids right now...

So mad at Pottery Barn. I found the perfect nursery decor at the store this weekend so I went online to check it out and the rug, mobile, and curtains are no longer available! I'm so mad. I want the whole nursery, not just a blanket! Grrr.... so then I started looking at my 2nd favorite... same thing! Half the nurseries on there only have a few pieces. Whats the point!
~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I hate Pottery Barn Kids right now...

• Options

Are you trying to register or buy?

If buying.....

Go back to the store or call customer service they will search all their stores and can usually find anything and ship to you  

• Options

which set are you wanting?  I agree about having the store call around for you.

Land of Nod has some great sets, you might check into them. 

Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Have you checked ebay?  When I was searching for pieces with my twins I bought almost an entire set brand new with the tags and plastic still on them.

I was literally an ebay stalker and checked everyday for newly listed items and it worked!

Good Luck!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I agree with PPs. They can find those items for you. Call the store or customer service and see what they can do for you.
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    Try ebay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also recommend trying ebay!  good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1 | DD born July 2012
    BFP #2 | EDD 04.18.14 | D&C 10.01.13 @ 11w3d
    BFP #3 | EDD 09.15.14
  • Options
    I would like the Eli Elephant collection as my first choice... Ryder as my second. Both rugs, lamps and curtains are "no longer available".
    ~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I think super matchy-matchy nurseries are going out of style anyway, so lamp, curtains, rug could all be bought elsewhere and still coordinate with the bedding.  Bonus: would definitely be cheaper if bought elsewhere! 

get a coordinating lamp at Target that will grow with the kid when they outgrow the "theme", check rugsusa.com for rugs, or overstock, and curtains can be found just about anywhere, Target, JCP, Bed Bath and Beyond.  Again get something that can grow with the kid. 

Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • Options

With PBK, I have frequently seen nursery decor at their outlets that were no longer available online or at the regular store.  Do you hvae an outlet near you?

ETA: I too am frustrated with them.  I have gotten 2 catalogs in the last week with items that I like and when I went onto their website to purchase, they were no longer available.  A beach wrap, diaper cover and baby sun hat.  Then the diaper cover reappeared but only in one size days later.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagePrincessMegan716:
    I would like the Eli Elephant collection as my first choice... Ryder as my second. Both rugs, lamps and curtains are "no longer available".
     That is because it is on sale or clearance.  People snatch it up once it goes on sale.  Sorry!  Your best bet is to check ebay.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    You can probably find it elsewhere, & probably cheaper.  Lots of people are suggesting eBay, but I'd say try Amazon.  I never have luck with eBay anymore these days.  I'm ordering almost everything I need that I didn't get at my shower from Amazon.  Free shipping is good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"