Success after IF
Options

NSAIFR: Rec your favorite jeans

I need to get some new jeans as mine are on their last legs.  I am looking to get new skinny leg and straight/bootcut legs so would love any recs you have for either or both type.  If it helps, most of my skinny jeans now are J Br.and (I love but feel like trying something new) and my last bootcut ones are just the basic S.evens that have been around forever (so I feel like I need to move on).  What do you love??
5 IUIs | 4 IVFs | 2 sweet little girls Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NSAIFR: Rec your favorite jeans

• Options

With the disclaimer that these are the only nice jeans I own because I'm too fat to fit into any other designer brands (which is pretty much the SOLE motivation for my current weight loss plan - to fit into the True Religions I bought pre-TTC)...Stick out tongue

I love my Paige jeans. I have two pair, neither are straight or skinny leg, but they fit SO well. Really made well for women's bodies. And they last a long time. I've had one pair since 2007 and they've been the main jeans I wear (when I'm fitting into them).

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    After being a person who prides herself on NOT spending loads of money on one pair of jeans - I do have to say I tried on a pair of Hudson jeans at Nordstrom's recently and GOD they were NICE!  I prob will buy them at some point.  Soft, well made, awesome fit - just - really nice. 
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've never bought a pair of nice jeans (scared to make a commitment that big, especially when I'm ever at the weight I want to be - even though I'm probably at the weight I will continue to be!), but am stalking this post in case I ever get up the nerve to Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I was going to jbrand I love mine.. Can't fit into the right now but love them! I just got a cute (albeit larger) pair from j.crew they weren't that cheap either..but are nice and make my larger tush look cute! 
  • Options
    I love Joe's Jeans.

• Options
    My Joe.s Jeans are currently my favorite pair.  I have almost every style of Seven.s and love 'em all, but I find myself going to my Joe.s (a gift from my DH for Christmas) a lot more lately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love my J.oes! I also like Citiz.ens for Hum.anity.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I like Luc.ky Br.an.d and Se.ven. I got a pair of J.oe's maternity jeans and I loved them, I would try their regular jeans next time I need to buy a new pair.
    TTC Since 01/09
    Unexplained IF
    Clomid cycle 1-3 - BFN IUI 1-3 - BFN 
    IVF 1 - BFP 4/4/11 - It's a boy!
    FET 1 - BFP M/C 6/14
    IVF 2 - 33R/19F 12 PGS resulted in 5 normal embies
    FET 1 scheduled 12/10/14
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love my paige denim and citizens of huma.nity skinnies :)

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"