January 2012 Moms
Options

Easter

Are you making your LO an Easter basket? Just curious. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Easter

• Options
    I'll have to bc otherwise dd will notice. I wont be doing anything big though - maybe I will put some binkies in the plastic eggs. Maybe wrap up some of dd's old baby toys that she won't remember and some board books.
  • Options
    We are likely travelling to see family on easter, so unless they want to make him a basket, we aren't going to.  Then again, we're pagan, so we will be observing Ostara, not Easter.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hadn't even thought about it! She has an Easter dress already, but I will have to ask dh about the basket :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options

Yup! I really look forward to these things!   Just ordered him a basket from pottery barn kids.  I am not going to go crazy but was thinking so books (Peter rabbit) and a stuffed animal etc. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am going to make him a small one. Probably just some teething rings, a book and an outfit. Nothing to big though.
  • Options
    We are going to make her a small one.  Just some books and maybe a stuffed animal.  She has a dress and a my first easter outfit.  I am excited about all these firsts.
  • Options
    I might do something small, just to have pictures of her with her first Easter basket. Like others, I'd do some books and maybe a onesie. 
    DD 1.18.2012
  • Options
    I probably will. I plan to use my Easter basket from when I was a kid, I just have to get over to my mom's and get up in the garage to find it. I have no idea what I'll put in it, probably candy for me. :)
  • Options
    Probably not but we will be heading to the mall to get a picture with the Easter bunny :)
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"