Baby Showers

Pink, white and black shower theme?

I could use some help finding some pictures or ideas of a pink, white and black shower theme. I have looked on Pinterest and can't find much. We want it to be girly and princess-ey, but still elegant. Could you help me out? And menu ideas if you have any. Thanks in advance!

Re: Pink, white and black shower theme?

• Project nursery dot com has a lot of ideas - not only for nurseries but for baby showers too!  If you click on Project gallery and then on the left you can drop down to baby shower... and girl and then choose one color. 

Here's one that is pink, white and black or charcoal https://projectnursery.com/projects/baby-shower-brunch/ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My shower was black, white and fuchsia. We used lots of black and white damask and scrollwork prints and accented with fuchsia ribbons and bows. Party City carries damask votive candle holders in their wedding favor section. A table cloth was just a couple of yards of damask print fabric from JoAnn's. We hung strands of fuchsia curling ribbon from the light fixture above the food table and down the center of the coffee and end tables. 

Food was chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, veggies, macaroni salad, and cake with punch and coffee as beverages. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"