July 2012 Moms
Options

Just received my new book...

in the mail... :-) I was told to purchase a book called "I'm a mom! Now what?" It is such a great book so far! So much detail and of course me being a FTM it is filled with a TON of great advice. Check it out ;-) We only paid like $12.00 on amazon. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just received my new book...

• Options

Another one taht you might enjoy would be What to Expect When you are Expecting. I went through my first pregnancy without reading anything, my second pregnancy my sisters ob gave me the book when we went in to her appointment. it is an amazing book it has alot of good information.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    this looks really good!  thank you for sharing!
    Read about my journey through mommyhood -book on Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/nomomjeans imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKrazyKat35:

Another one taht you might enjoy would be What to Expect When you are Expecting. I went through my first pregnancy without reading anything, my second pregnancy my sisters ob gave me the book when we went in to her appointment. it is an amazing book it has alot of good information.

Yes! Thank you. I have read that one and the Pregnancy week by week ;-) They are GREAT books. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

If you're more medically oriented check out the series of books by William & Martha Sears....The Baby Book, The Pregnancy Book, The Birth Book, The Breastfeeding Book, etc.  Wealth of good and well-researched information, written in a very easy-to-follow way.  And not as scary as "what to expect..." which in my humble medically-trained opinion includes a lot of "what if" info that just scares people/moms-to-be. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"