Single Parents

Got GOD?

Geesh, I am searching all the single parenting books out there and they are almost all Christian based.  This annoys me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Got GOD?

• Take it from someone with a little more time at this. Don't read. DO. Your child is not someone else's. What worked for them, won't always...if ever...work for you. Learn your kid's personality, and adjust your parenting skills from there.

The only "advice" sites/books I'd recommend are March of Dimes, SIDS prevention, the CDC and Attachment Parenting. In the end, parenting is all about on the job training. If you can find time to read, read something entertaining...you need down time.

• I agree with you about connecting to LO and attachment parenting.  That is the path I am taking, but I was wanting a Single Parenting book about how to manage time and money and eating and working.  Nuts and Bolts advice about stuff like that.  So I started searching single parenting books.  Almost all Christian Based.  This annoys me to no end... I really don't know why it does, but it does.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"