April 2011 Moms

Baby Pic Monday 2-27-2012

Hey guys!

Sorry this is so late, work has just been crazy!

IMG_0115

DD reading her favorite book (well, besides Chicka Chicka Boom Boom).

How old is LO?  10.5 months!

Crawling/walking?  She is crawling everywhere and pulling up to stand on everything now

Other 'tricks' LO knows?  She just started to clap!  She waves at people too.  I am trying to teach her to blow kisses so she will stop biting my cheek when she wants to kiss me Smile

Favorite book?  It is a tie between "That's Not My Polar Bear" and "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" - she gets so excited when we start to read them to her, it is adorable!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014

Re: Baby Pic Monday 2-27-2012

• High five!

How old is LO?  Getting really close to 11 months. :(

Crawling/walking?  She is crawling everywhere and pulling up to stand on everything now (Stealing this answer because it's the same!)

Other 'tricks' LO knows?  Clap, wave, high five.

Favorite book? She really likes her Bright Baby "First Animals" and "First Words" books. I think she likes "There's A Wocket in my Pocket". I love reading "Guess How Much I Love You?" to her. 

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My DD being her crazy self!

How old is LO?  10 months and 3 weeks

Crawling/walking?  She's walking everywhere (took her first couple steps the day before she turned 10 months). She gets so excited and tries to run but she hasn't quite mastered that yet!

Other 'tricks' LO knows?  Clap, wave, dances and throwing her little toys over the baby gates.

Favorite book? She loves anything Sesame Street and the books that have the different textures in them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...

He likes to eat leaves 

How old is LO?  Turned 11 months on Sunday

Crawling/walking?  Crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything.  He hasn't tried to take any steps yet, but he is just starting to maybe start cruising a bit.

Other 'tricks' LO knows?  Started clapping this weekend and is now trying to climb out of the inflatable tub during bathtime.  He's also mastered pulling all the books off of the shelf in his room.

Favorite book? Anything he can chew or throw. He doesn't have much of an attention span for books, but we keep trying.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What's up, ladies?  I still find posting here a PITA but I'm going to try to make an effort.  I do read on my phone sometimes so I haven't been totally MIA.  I put a new pic in my siggy so that will have to count.

How old is LO?  Turned 1 on Friday!

Crawling/walking?  Crawling like crazy for a few weeks.

Other 'tricks' LO knows?  Clapping a LOT, starting to wave,

Favorite book? In the Garden with Van Gogh.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

How old is LO?  He will be 11 Months on Friday!

Crawling/walking?  He is crawing mostly.  He likes to pull himself up takes one step and then goes to his hands and knees to crawl.

Other 'tricks' LO knows?  He just started to wave!  He does the whole arm wave.  It is so cute.  He likes to give kisses too.  But I don't encourage it has much since he bit my lip this weekend.  Baby teeth are sharp!

Favorite book?  Doesn't really have one.  He loves to go to the library.  We go every Wednesday for story time and sing a long.  He is more of my music man.  He could dance all day long. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejteneback:

What's up, ladies?  I still find posting here a PITA but I'm going to try to make an effort.  I do read on my phone sometimes so I haven't been totally MIA.  I put a new pic in my siggy so that will have to count.

How old is LO?  Turned 1 on Friday!

Crawling/walking?  Crawling like crazy for a few weeks.

Other 'tricks' LO knows?  Clapping a LOT, starting to wave,

Favorite book? In the Garden with Van Gogh.

I'm glad to see you here! I still can't believe that Hannah turned a year old. Eek! 

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

•  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yesterday morning before going to daycare.

How old is LO? 10 & 1/2 months

Crawling/walking? She crawls really fast now! She's been cruising for a few months and has just started taking a few steps.

Other 'tricks' LO knows? She just started trying to blow kisses, she can wave hey & bye, she knows what "up" means and when I say UP .. she puts her hands up in the air (so cute!), she can give high fives.

Favorite book? she really likes her Brown Bear book, her animal books, & this I love my daddy book that I got her.

keira party Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No picture

How old is LO?  11 ms 1 week 3 days

Crawling/walking?  walks every where

Other 'tricks' LO knows?  blows kisses to every one, 

Favorite book?  Loves Good Night Gorilla and Little Pookie series.  She loves all books really.

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

How old is LO?  10 months!

Crawling/walking?  Nope. She gets closer to crawling every day, but hasn't yet.

Other 'tricks' LO knows?  She claps, and gives kisses and hugs, and calls her brother (brobro) to get her stuff.

Favorite book?  I think Goodnight Moon is her favorite, she LOVES to turn the pages when we read it.

Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird

Meeting the horses on our sleigh ride!

How old is LO?  10 Months 5 days

Crawling/walking?  Crawling everywhere, and lately doing a bear crawl on hands and feet with his tongue sticking out.

Other "tricks" LO knows?  He's just started clapping a couple of days ago!

Favorite book?  I'm not sure, but I love to listen to his Daddy read to him. 

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"