Secondary IF
Options

Cost Update

I received a phone call today from the RE?s office.  Apparently, all costs are not covered by the IVF study, there are still some things that we must cover.  And because they are required by the study, our insurance won?t cover it.  It is enough that it could affect whether or not we go ahead with it.  I am numb right now.

Trying to conceive #2 since Oct. 2008 BFP 6/14/11, 7/5/11 - Gestational Sac measured 7 weeks 6 days, Baby measured 5 weeks 6 days, No Heartbeat, 7/11/11 - Missed Miscarriage confirmed, 7/18/11 - D&C

Re: Cost Update

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I know you were looking forward to this. FX that it will still work out for you. (HUGS)
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    T and P going out for you.  It really sucks that financial issues are what are keeping some of us from the chance to complete our families.  Especially since every idiot on welfare always seems to have an overabundance of children that they ignore.  Sorry some days it really bothers me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAprilDrew04:
    Especially since every idiot on welfare always seems to have an overabundance of children that they ignore.  Sorry some days it really bothers me.

I wonder how many children of affluent parents get ignored. I'm thinking it's not necessarily a class thing and that there are parents who need a kick in the pants everywhere. 

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles, JustPip. Hold out hope--you never know what providence may bring. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I know, and those parents bother me just as much.  I only mentioned the other group because of this being an issue of finances.  There are lots of people who have kids and ignore them, leave them at daycare all day, and just in general do not appreciate the gifts God has given them in their children.

I am also a strong believer that most children's issues are because of their parents and most specifically because of the lack of attention given to the children.

As a teacher this has always been something that bothers me, as someone struggling to have children it seems to have intensified my annoyance with parents who don't take the time to actually be parents.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"