January 2012 Moms
Options

Oh how annoying.. (silly vent)

Liam and I went to the store all by ourselves today for the first time! The lady checking us out double bagged everything and only put one or two items in each bag for some reason. I had a hard time putting everything back in the cart around Liam's car seat (he was in the basket of the cart). Well, we got home and I realized that I left a bag at the store! Son of a....! I blame the lady because I couldn't see what was in each bag as I was trying to put them back in the cart because of the fact she double bagged everything! Well, it is way too much of a hassle to go back to the store while lugging around a newborn. Ugh. Thing is, the one thing left behind was the whole reason I went to the store in the first place! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Oh how annoying.. (silly vent)

• Options

oh that sucks! It is annoying having the car seat take up the entire cart =(

I left a box of cups in the bottom of my cart yesterday. We have no matching cups currently and are drinking out of old jelly jars lol. The reason we have no cups is because I break them all. I blamed it on pregnancy clumsiness but Ive broken 2 since Mariah was born =-/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageRey2009:

oh that sucks! It is annoying having the car seat take up the entire cart =(

I left a box of cups in the bottom of my cart yesterday. We have no matching cups currently and are drinking out of old jelly jars lol. The reason we have no cups is because I break them all. I blamed it on pregnancy clumsiness but Ive broken 2 since Mariah was born =-/

Yes but now you can blame it on doing things sleep deprived and one handed with the baby in the other ; )

Maybe the lady thought you needed the stuff to be lighter b/c of carrying the baby too?  But I mean if you pick up two or more bags they still weigh what it would have weighed if it was all in one bag lol. 

Good job on your first store trip.  I took Gabriel and SD (7) all by myself the other day..Yup not doing that again for a long long time.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    call the store to let them know the situation (happens all the time, and i'm sure the store wants to retain your business) and have SO pick it up on his way home.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went to the store today and put stuff around the car seat in the cart. I used the self-checkout and accidentally stole a bag of rice because it was behind the car seat.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Way to go getting out with your LO! But what a bummer :( I agree with PP- call the store and have them hold it for your SO to grab.
    DD 1.18.2012
  • Options
    I got tired of needing two carts when shopping (one for food and one for the car seat) that I tried wearing K in a Moby last night when we ran to the store. I loved it!  Only one cart to push around and she was happier too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"