July 2012 Moms
Options

Thank You.

Thank you all who took a few moments out of their day to pray for me and my family and remember my sweet little one who was gone too soon.

It hurts so much to imagine the world just going on the same and I feel so empty without her growing in my tummy. 

I love you baby girl. 

image image image
BFP 10/31/11 EDD 7/15/12 pPROM 2/25/12
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; Only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts."
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Thank You.

• Options

I wish I had the words for you Mandie.  Your family continue to be in my thoughts.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You are more than welcome. T&P goes out to you and DH.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyName Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry. DH and I will have you your husband and daughter in our prayers.
  • Options
    I am so sorry you have to go through this.  You have been in my thoughts and prayers... and I will continue to sending them your way. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 | DD born July 2012
    BFP #2 | EDD 04.18.14 | D&C 10.01.13 @ 11w3d
    BFP #3 | EDD 09.15.14
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss, I can only imagine the pain you are in, thoughts and prayers for you.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    It's so sad that such an unfair thing has happened to you. I hope that you are able to find some comfort and healing over time. You all will continue to be in my prayers.
  • Options
    There aren't any words that seem adequate.  You and your H are in my thoughts and prayers.  I don't know what your beliefs are, but I believe you will see your daughter again someday- happy, healthy and free.  I hope and pray you are able to find peace in the meantime.  

• Options
    We wil always be here for you of you need anything. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mandie, I'm just so sorry. m/c is hard, no matter what, but I can only imagine what you are going through right now. I am praying that you and DH find peace soon.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.  I would also feel so empty inside, especially in my heart.  T&Ps your way.  You now have your own little angel with you always.
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    We are like family here - and family's help each other through everything. My heart continues to ache for you and I wish I had the right things to say to make it better. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. XOXO

MARRIED SINCE 09.16.11
    BFP 11.19.11! STICK BABY, STICK! EDD 07.31.12
    ~my poor excuse for a blog~
    <a href="http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j177/jsull02/?action=view
  • Options
    I am so sorry this happened! I wish I knew the right words to help bring you comfort. If you need to talk/vent, I am here. If I could take the pain you are feeling away I would. Please know there are a lot of women on here that care.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagehijoi:
    I wish there was something I could say or do that would take away some of the pain, even if only for a few moments. 

I second this. I'm very, very sorry.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your husband will be I my T&P.
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"