LGBT Parenting

reccomend your bath seat

Babes are too big for the on the counter tub and our sink is chipping so not 100% comfortable doing it there. 

I would like to bathe both girls at once in the chairs that suction to the tub so let me know what you love or hate bout it ?

Thanks 
- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: reccomend your bath seat

• We have one, but are honestly not the biggest fans of it. The suction isn't strong enough to hold when Lex dives for a toy. Are your girls sitting yet? Once our kids were stable sitters we just bathed them in the full tub. They love taking baths together and we sometimes jump in with them :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We had one of those inflatable tubs that went in the big tub it worked out great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Anyone use a bumbo in the big tub?  Wondering if this is a good idea... and we're going to be traveling soon and looking to bring fewer things...
  • We have not bought this, but a good friend of our uses this for her son and loves it! 

Papillon Baby Bath Tub Ring Seat

https://www.amazon.com/Papillon-Baby-Bath-Ring-Green/dp/B0047S3TK4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1330196757&sr=8-6

Sorry I don't know how to make it clicky=) Amazon has some different pictures with children in it.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagethemommymonster:

imagelnelson20:
    We have one, but are honestly not the biggest fans of it. The suction isn't strong enough to hold when Lex dives for a toy. Are your girls sitting yet? Once our kids were stable sitters we just bathed them in the full tub. They love taking baths together and we sometimes jump in with them :)

This. Once DS was a stable sitter we just bathed him in the big tub without anything.

Same here... Had a baby tub, but once he could sit up, we just put him in the tub. Smile 

• Once she sat by herself and was good at it (maybe 7ish momnths) I put her in the big tub with a bath towel in the bottom to protect against slippage. We only have on tub so I was GLAD to get rid of the extra gear in the bathroom.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We used the chairs with suction cups from the time they were sitting until past a year. We didn't have issues with them becoming unsuctioned when the kids moved/leaned and with 2 kids in the tub we weren't able to keep a hand on them at all times when we bathed them alone. Once they insisted on standing in the tub, they we didn't bathe them together any more.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageEratMama:
    Anyone use a bumbo in the big tub?  Wondering if this is a good idea... and we're going to be traveling soon and looking to bring fewer things...

i've tried this.  seemed like a good idea in theory, but it doesnt work - at all Stick out tongue

• Thanks everyone ... They sit  not well enough for me to be comfortable and well I think they dont care about sitting cuz they are kinds just going full force in to crawling .. ( is that bad...) Lilka only wants to "get away" and she is doing a great job so she is not amused by sitting and Sloan well she can care less about any of it and just likes to roll over back n forth a bazillion times she will sit 

I just wory even when they are SUPER stable and I am 100% comfortable that the tub is just a slippery disaster anyhow ( hey I have not been a paranoid mom just yet this will be my 1st thing)

I like the idea of bath seats for a while ... and the idea of bathing 2 at once even more exciting

Thanks as always for your feedback.

• image2brides:
    We used the chairs with suction cups from the time they were sitting until past a year. We didn't have issues with them becoming unsuctioned when the kids moved/leaned and with 2 kids in the tub we weren't able to keep a hand on them at all times when we bathed them alone. Once they insisted on standing in the tub, they we didn't bathe them together any more.

Do you recall what ones you liked or used?  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"