Nurseries and Baby Gear

Nursery for boy-girl IRISH twins (PIPs)

We had to convert an upstairs addition with a drop off loft into a kid friendly place for two babies... our DD (7 months) and LO who will arrive in July. It was fun finding colors/bedding/decor that is fit for a boy and girl. Eventually, DD will move into the room up the stairs (where two walk in closets are) but we plan on having the kids share a room until they are at least five-years-old.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursery for boy-girl IRISH twins (PIPs)

• Oh, should have mentioned, the blue ceiling will have white clouds painted on it and the white cradle will be replaced with a matching crib and blue bedding for LO.
  • LOve the space!  You did a great job!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • That looks great!  What a great space!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• That's a great space. Good job.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOVE this nursery!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Really nice!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • What beautiful work and a beautiful use of space.  Normally I don't care about nurseries, but I just had to look and comment on how nice it turned out!
  • Thanks everyone - it was a long road with contractors, budget, etc. while taking care of DD, so I feel great with the FINISHED product :)
  • That looks fantastic!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"