November 2011 Moms
Options

7:00 a.m. and....

I just opened a box of Girl Scout cookies (peanut butter patties).  UGH.  I wonder how long they will last?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: 7:00 a.m. and....

• Options

It's 7:30 a.m. and... 

I've already been up an hour and a half, fed baby, put her back to sleep, pumped, washed dishes and ate breakfast. I remember the days when if I didn't have to work, the day did not begin until AT LEAST 8:00.

Well at least I get to enjoy some quiet time with my coffee until DD decides to wake up. 

• Options

1 - OP:  I'm with ya.  My order came yesterday.  It came to almost $40.  It was all for me.  <<<<hangs head in shame>>>>  I've almost gone through an entire box of Savannah Smiles myself.  I figure calories don't really count if I'm pumping and basically burning them as I consume them.  My logic isn't insane, is it? lol...

2 - PP:  It's official.  You are super mom.  That's a lot of work and you even made feeding yourself a priority.  Good for you!  :)   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

At 7 am, I had already yelled at my dogs like a thousand times.  They are driving me crazy!!!  I need to get a grip. 

Thanks for letting me mini-vent.

• Options
    I ate a chocolate white chip cookie at 7 am. And one at 3am while waiting to make sure ds was really asleep.
  • Options
    Those are my absolute faveeee!
  • Options
    Shame on all of you! Don't you know you should start by taking your shortbread Trefoils and spread with Nutella and wash it down with chocolate milk? It is the breakfast of champions!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"