Secondary IF
Options

Triggering tonight!

At my ultrasound this morning I had 2 follicles measuring 18 and 1 measuring 17. Feeling pretty good about this cycle. Will trigger tonight and then do TI for the next couple of days. Hoping for a sticky one this time. I need to keep myself super busy during the 2WW!

Re: Triggering tonight!

• Options

I had two follicles on this cycle as well (17 and 20).  Triggered on Thursday.  Good luck to you!  What does your doctor say about time and frequency of intercourse on triggered cycles? mine says 3 days in a row, starting the day of trigger shot....seems to me like the third day is overkill, though....

I just bought a novel.  Plan to read as much as possible to keep my mind busy over the next couple weeks.  What's your plan for staying busy?

TTC #2 for 18 months RE for 7 months progesterone=BFN/ clomid=BFN/ IUI#1 with clomid =BFN laparoscopy-Diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis. IUI#2 letrozole/follistim combo...baby #2 due 3/23/2013
  • Options
    imagemrs25:

I had two follicles on this cycle as well (17 and 20).  Triggered on Thursday.  Good luck to you!  What does your doctor say about time and frequency of intercourse on triggered cycles? mine says 3 days in a row, starting the day of trigger shot....seems to me like the third day is overkill, though....

I just bought a novel.  Plan to read as much as possible to keep my mind busy over the next couple weeks.  What's your plan for staying busy?

Those are great size! My doctor also wants us to have intercourse 3-4 days in a row to cover our bases. I usually ovulate 36-38 hours after the trigger, and I like to make sure there's sperm waiting as well as after ovulation JUST in case.

Reading a novel sounds like a great idea. I might do that as well. I plan on organizing my closet and DS closet too. That should keep me busy for a couple of days. Good luck to you too and keep me posted. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    FX for you!!! 
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards