Canada Babies

XP: Woohoo! BFP

I posted this on TTGP but incase there are some on here that don't post there, here it is:

This morning we got our BFP Smile My temp was still elevated yesterday morning but I decided to see what it would do today in case it was some kind of evil trick that my body was playing on me (happened to me last cycle Sad). This morning my temp went up again so I decided that it was ok to POAS. The 2nd line came up within a min and a half. I sat there staring at the test saying "NO WAY!"

How I told DH: I walked into the bedroom and called for my husband who was still fast asleep. He woke up and said "Yes". I said "We're pregnant" Him being half asleep responded with "What?" So I repeated. His response was "What, Really? No way! Yay!!" I showed him the test. We are both super excited!

The details: I am 14dpo... No idea how I waited that long to test especially after yesterdays high temp and this was our 4th cycle trying. I O'd on Valentines day and we managed to hit O-2, O-1 and O. I drank tons of water, was checking CM and temping. I didn't temp after O was confirmed which kept my over-analysing at bay.

Symptoms: I was extremely tired, my boobs were sore, I was really hungry, I had a hightened sense of smell and crampy. I think that's it.

EDD: 11/06/12

!!!!!!!:):):)!!!!!!

Re: XP: Woohoo! BFP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"