Georgia Babies

Play Nation swing sets - highly recommend them

We just got a new play set installed by Play Nation. I highly recommend them if you are looking to get one. They have a great show room on Cobb Pkay and I think another one somewhere on 400. We had ours delievered and installed. It looks great, is very solid, and has a lifetime warranty.
BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Play Nation swing sets - highly recommend them

• We got ours last Christmas (2010) and love it!  I also recommend them!  :)
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Very cool!  Did you have them install it? I heard that is almost as expensive as the structures themselves.  I wonder how hard it is to install yourself.
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We just went to the showroom in Alpharetta this past weekend. Great stuff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageThat.Just.Happened:
    Very cool!  Did you have them install it? I heard that is almost as expensive as the structures themselves.  I wonder how hard it is to install yourself.

January and 1/2 of February they had a sale. The one we got was 20% off with free install. Almost everything was big time marked down. Even if we would have had to pay for install it would have been worth it. Dh isn't handy and it would have taken him a lot longer then the 4 hours it took the guy to do it.

I will say some of it comes in whole pieces like the sides of the upper fort all one piece. You don't have to nail all the slates together. The floor of the fort also came as one piece.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have a set from Play Nation as well.

And we built it ourselves.  It took the better half of a weekend to get it completely assembled.  The instructions are precise.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"