Pittsburgh Babies

scheduled activities

I'm looking for some activities in the plum/monroeville area that i can take my almost 3 year old to for some structure.  he's really struggling with sitting still at daycare, making it through mealtimes and following any kind of instruction if its not his idea.  he's a great kid over all and super smart but as soon as you dont do something exactly the way he wants to or in the order he wants he freaks out.  something i've learned how to deal with at home, but its always easier one on one, cant expect daycare to do this with him every day and definitely cant expect preschool and kindergarten to deal with it.  really want to get him in some scheduled activities so we can work on his listening and following directions.  Soccer and a couple other things start at the Y in a few months but was looking for something more calm to start with in the meantime.  HELP!
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: scheduled activities

• check the local library. I know monroeville library has kid activities and reading times.  Also Monroville recreation dept just sent out their spring activites.  THere are swimming classes, gymkana tumbling, etc that start is april.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"