Los Angeles Babies
Options

Anyone know of any pre-natal classes in the South Bay area?

I'm 13 weeks  and need all the help I can get. I know little about birth and pregnancy and would love to take some classes. My OB/GYN recommended a few at the hospital she delivers at which is Cedar Sinai however that's kind of far for us to drive after work, especially since I have been so tired.

Does anyone know of any lamaze/birth or newborn classes in the South Bay area (Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach)?

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Re: Anyone know of any pre-natal classes in the South Bay area?

• Options
    Torrance Memorial Hospital offers all kinds of classes. We did our birth class there even though we aren't delivering there. The class was great.
  • Options

Thank you xw1lk81!! This is so helpful. Big Smile

I just looked up the classes at Torrance Memorial. Is there any other classes you would recommend? When did you take the childbirth class? The website says 7 months however that seems a little late...?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Little Company of Mary Hospital in Torrance has classes. I took their child birth (Lamaze), breastfeeding and baby care basics classes. They were all great. They suggest classes around 7/8 months and that's what we did. I read a lot of books in early pregnancy--I only wish I had started reading Breastfeeding made simple earlier on (this was given to us during a class). The Birth Partner was also highly recommended if you're planning on a non-medicated birth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"