Illinois Babies

CDH or Alexian brothers ob/gyn

Hello, I am looking for a new ob/gyn that delivers out of cdh or alexian brothers medical center. Any recs are greatly appreciated!

Re: CDH or Alexian brothers ob/gyn

• I used to see Dr. Orhan out of Alexian Brothers.  I liked her a lot.  Only used her for gyn but she does ob as well.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I use Northwest Women's Healthcare out in Hoffman. They are right next to Alexian brothers!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Dr Margaret Nettleton she delivers at Alexian Brothers, she is great!
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE Female Healthcare. They have an office at Alexian Bros and will deliver there or CDH. They also have offices in Bloomingdale and Naperville.

I primarily saw Dr. Moran and Szwedo but worked with many doctors in the practice, liked them all. 

I had major BP complications during my pregnancy and was extremely happy how everything was handled. 

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Dr Cannon and his whole group were great! The are out of CDH and have a few offices!
    **MC 2/03** **Jazmen born 1/29/04 passed away 1/31/04** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Beta 1/24/12= 22 Beta 1/26/12= 149 Beta 1/29/12= 1299 U/S 2/11/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Dr. Winkelman at Personal Women's Healthcare in Elk Grove! He delivered my son in September and I love him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I second Female Healthcare! I primarily go to the office at Alexian but have been to the Bloomingdale for the Down's testing. Everyone working there is great and Dr. Rogers is fantastic!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"