Houston Babies

High Risk OBGYN in Houston

Looking for a good high risk OBGYN in Houston area.  Wife had miscarriage at about 12-13 weeks.  This is the second one she has had. First was about 8-9 years ago with first husband.  We got back genetic testing yesterday and it showed Trisome 21 (downs) as the reason. 

We are thinking about switching to another OBGYN that will take a more proactive approach to her pregnancy if we choose to try again.  She is slightly over 35 and is worried about it happening again.

Thanks for any info

Re: High Risk OBGYN in Houston

• Dr. Kirshon at Houston Perinatal is fabulous. Some friends have seen Dr. Adam in the same practice and like her a lot. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Tara Bruce. She also works out of the Woman's Hospital of Texas which is the BEST for high risk.

https://www.obgynassociates.com/tara-lynn-bruce.html

• Loading the player...
  • imagemelissa0312:
    Dr. Kirshon at Houston Perinatal is fabulous. Some friends have seen Dr. Adam in the same practice and like her a lot. 

I saw Dr. Hare at this same practice and liked her alot.  I don't know if she delivers also if you see only her, because I saw her in conjunction with my OB.  I know that Dr. Kirshon delivers if you want to see only him. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageluckygirl07:

imagemelissa0312:
    Dr. Kirshon at Houston Perinatal is fabulous. Some friends have seen Dr. Adam in the same practice and like her a lot. 

I saw Dr. Hare at this same practice and liked her alot.  I don't know if she delivers also if you see only her, because I saw her in conjunction with my OB.  I know that Dr. Kirshon delivers if you want to see only him. 

LOVE Dr. Adam.  She delivered my first and she is delivering this one.  GL!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr Kirshon as well. From what I hear, he is one of the best. 
  • Another vote for Dr Adam. She did co-care with my OB since I wasn't technically high risk but needed some monitoring thanks to some early complications.

She is  very dry and does not sugar coat things. If you don't want straightforward information without glossing, she is not for you. But I loved her.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the doctors with Houston Perinatal. 

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"