Los Angeles Babies
Options

Anyone know a great Midwife or MD at Little Company of Mary Torrence?

Hi there

I'm new to the area and newly pregnant. I'm looking for a great OB-GYN and/or Midwife that would deliver at Providence Little Company of Mary Torrance? Where I am living right now that hospital would be most convenient.

I had experience as a patient at the hospital last spring while I was visiting here. I was satisfied with the care.

My OB-GYN I had in San Diego was fantastic and I absolutely trusted and loved her.  I'm sad I don't know anyone here. I did already go for a first visit and blood work at a OB office in the area. I can't say I'm exactly thrilled so far and the MD and the office staff are not the best at following up when they say they will.

Any advice, suggestion or comments would be appreciated 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone know a great Midwife or MD at Little Company of Mary Torrence?

• Options
    Dr. Denise Ishimaru. Her office is right across the street and she only delivers at Little Company. I met with four different OB/midwives from West LA to the South Bay when I was searching and she was clearly the best one for me. Her office is really well organized, the wait is typically very short, she's warm, friendly, supportive and I never feel rushed during an appointment. Also, there is only one other doctor in her office who is on call for her on Mondays only--but I think they share the same philosophy. They have low c-section rates and don't usually do episiotomies. I believe she only accepts PPO though. We're delivering in less than four weeks (hopefully), but she has been wonderful so far. Good luck in your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"