Upstate NY Babies
Options

To Do Tuesday

What needs to get done today?  Or if you're like me, what is there that doesn't need to be done?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: To Do Tuesday

• Options

It is my day off, so I have lots I want to get done!

#1- get some laundry done and change the sheets in the spare room since my BIL will be spending the night on Wed and Thurs

#2- shower and wash my hair (I'm going on 5th day hair and it's getting gross!)

#3- take Evan out for lunch (his choice, so I'm sure it will be Ted's, aka the "ham-ba-burger store"

#4- stop at the store for some basic groceries and stuff for dinner tonight (tacos)

#5- try and get Evan down for a nap (who am I kidding, I know this won't happen!)

#6- straighten up the house and clean the bathroom, finish laundry. 

#7- make a batch of taco seasoning and prep stuff for dinner.

• Options

1. Avoid mastitis. I can feel it starting on the left side already (I'm prone to it). I've had Anna & Paul nursing off of it & I was still able to pump out 2 oz. and it is still not cleared. I don't want to be sick!

2. Anna has a pedi appointment @ 1:30. I'm kicking myself for even calling to set it up. My midwife keeps an eye on her for 6 weeks and I don't feel like leaving the house today when it really is just going to be a weight check & to see if we have any questions. 

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Actually I pushed it too much yesterday and don't really have that much to do today, that hasn't been done already.

-Call Lowes about the broken glass in the door, they never called me back last week

-Fill out 2 job apps online

-Raise the crib mattress

-Hang up the wall art in D's room

-Work on cleaning the floor in D's room (scrubbing the paint off)

-Clean under the couch and move it because the new ones get delivered tomorrow

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    imagegoosh24:

-Clean under the couch and move it because the new ones get delivered tomorrow

Yay!  Where did you get new couches from?  DH mentioned getting new ones for our living room sometime this year.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Finish packing myself for vacation. Packing the kids and DH was a piece of cake. I'm having a I-hate-all-my-clothes meltdown. I've lost enough weight that things are baggy but I don't really want to buy new stuff at this "still a little too chubby" phase.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Today's agenda was...

Go to work to have something notarized

Go to the bank to make some changes on our account

Grocery shop

Nap for the girl

Laundry

picking up/sweeping the floors.

So far it's all been accomplished - I'm so proud of me haha!   Now to figure out & make dinner.   I'm thinking home made pizza tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"