March 2012 Moms
Options

Leaking urine

Is it like a constant dampness on your undies?  Sometimes I worry it is fluid but is smells like urine, not sweet. It never trickles either it is just damp. Tell me about what happens wih you. Gosh - what a personal question :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Leaking urine

• Options
    Well in my case, I went to the doc to find out that pregnant women = sweaty nether regions. I was pretty embarrassed to have someone tell me I just had a sweaty crotch...pretty hot, right?
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's been happening to me some the past few days. It sucks and I find it's worse if I'm standing and LO starts to move.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely just sweat!  Imagine if we were pregnant in the summer...it would be way worse.  But I've been experiencing that for a while now.  Its pretty gross but hopefully goes back to normal after delivery! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wear Poise pad's because I constantly leak urine. It's not a whole lot, but it's freaky. I had a doctor tell me that I needed to do my Kegels...I've been doing them for years thank you very much! The women in my family just have very weak bladders so there's not much I can do about it when I've been doing what I can all a long! I blame Pnina since she head butts my bladder often too.
  • Options
    It's been sweat for me too.  Funnnn stuff!
    imageimage
    Welcome to the world, Baby W: born on 3/8/12 @ 3:49pm - 8lb 11 oz, 22 in. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I definitely have had the same experience as you. I don't notice it happen but based on the smell (and talking to my doctor) it's definitely urine.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I mostly just have a lot of discharge but when I workout, it's major amounts of sweat.  And one night last week I woke up to dampness, checked it and it smelled like urine.  I didn't know that apparently the baby can kick your bladder and you can pee without even knowing it.  Found that out at from my MW yesterday.  So, so far I've only leaked urine once.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I agree with you. I am leaning more towards urine and sweat. It is just a constantly moist. I noticed it really bad last night during my 3 nightly potty runs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options

Sweat here too! At least you aren't alone! I also asked my Dr. about the "smell" being worse than normal and she said, "yea it's becuase you have a fold of skin now and it doesn't get as much air"

I about melted in front of her! Gross and embarassing!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing ladies. It seems like I am never clean down there. 
  • Options

imagelnyost:
    It seems like I am never clean down there. 

This.  I am constantly grossing myself out.

BabyFruit Ticker

Georgia 3/15/2012 Matilda 6/12/2014 TWINS!! Babies 3&4 EDD 11/22/2016
  • Options
    It's not just you....my pantyliners seem really wet sometime, but it has a yellowish tinge and is defintely urine.  Gross!
  • Options
    3 cheers for the crotch monsters ............. I am so sick of sweating like something from the Black Lagoon.  Sweaty, stinky feet are not fun either Ick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"