January 2012 Moms
Options

Food at Baptism party?

What kind of food do you suggest we serve for our party after the baby's baptism?

Here are the requirements:

I have to serve 20 people and I'd like to stay under 100 dollars for everything.  Also, we won't have time to make anything but I'd be willing to cut up some fruit or throw together a caesar salad.  We want to order catering so we were thinking of ordering sandwich platters from Publix but we need more than just sandwiches and it has to be ridiculously easy, cheap and able to feed 20 people.  Any suggestions?  

Re: Food at Baptism party?

• Options
    Deviled eggs, chips or pita chips and dip, crudite?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think sandwiches and some salad is fine along with veggies, chips and some other snacks...and of course cake!

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure about keeping it under $100 but we are serving shrimp cocktail, cheese platter and stuffed mushrooms for apps, then baked ziti, ham, chicken, roasted potatoes, sausage and peppers, string beans and salad. For dessert I'm making his cake (I love to bake) and chocolate mousse and we're having ice cream and pastries. Probably too much food but we're Italian so god forbid we don't feed people :)
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"