Georgia Babies

Daycare recommendations in Dunwoody area?

I have a friend who may be looking for daycare in the Dunwoody area.  Anyone have any good recs?  Thanks!
Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
my blog

Re: Daycare recommendations in Dunwoody area?

• I posted this same question a few weeks back...

We have been looking for preschools in this area, for my 18 month old son and so far from our tours, this is what we found:

We like Legacy academy & Dunwoody prep in this area.  A lot of the church daycares seem nice but the hours dont work out for us.  We also liked Primrose of Dunwoody but there is a wait list.  There is no wait list, however for Primrose schools in Alpharetta, if your friend likes Primrose and doesnt mind the extra 20 min drive out there, depending on where they live in Dunwoody.  We also liked Cambridge International Preschool in Buckhead, but wasnt that impressed by Creme de la Creme just across the street.  We really disliked Kindercare on Concourse Parkway and Infants of Dunwoody.

Hope this info helps and hope we hear from the ladies living in this area with children in daycare

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks so much for your response!  I knew the question was asked recently but couldn't find it.  I appreciate it!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemariarobbin:

We really disliked Kindercare on Concourse Parkway and Infants of Dunwoody.

We live in Dunwoody and there's not a huge selection.  We take MJD to Dunwoody Christian Academy and have loved it.  However like Primrose a waiting list.  My friend takes their 2 kids to Primrose and they love it.  As the pp said, we were in a bind because of the wait list at DCA and looked at the Kindercare at Concourse and I as well didn't like it.  We had also looked at Infants of Dunwoody, but I wasn't a fan. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"