Houston Babies

Leaking overnight

I am at the end of my rope. Evan has woken up in a little puddle every day for the past 3+ weeks. He moved up to a size 5 diaper during the day and around that same time started leaking at night. I couldn't find Pamper's size 6 anywhere, so I bought Huggies size 6. He still leaked out.

I added an insert, which helped some, but his jammies were still wet. I tried  Huggies pull up nightime protection and he leaked out. I tried the pull up with an insert and he still leaked out.

I ordered size 6 Pampers online and they'll be here tomorrow. If they don't work I have no idea what to do.

Oh, and he doesn't get anything to drink past 7:00-15 (when we eat dinner) and he goes to bed at 8:30.

He is a wild sleeper (back, side, tummy, and back again), so I think this has something to do with it. Any suggestions?

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

Re: Leaking overnight

• Huggies Overnights? Not the Pull-Ups....worth a try.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Huggies Overnights were the only ones that worked for us, but for a brief time I actually had to put one of her wool covers over her diaper just to ensure she didn't soak her pajamas. Luckly, the super soaking eventually passed. 
  • Loading the player...
  • There are also overnight pull-ups.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pampers should do the trick.

I bought a box of the Huggies recently, thinking that with the inserts (the Diaper Doublers I found at BRU) we'd be ok, but the last 4-5 days he's leaked.  99% of the time with the Pampers size 6 & the insert we're good.  I also don't give him anything to drink past 7pm, and he pees on the potty before bed, but he's like a camel.

I have to get the Pampers either at Target (but that is hit & miss) or Amazon. 

• imagekreeper611:

Pampers should do the trick.

I bought a box of the Huggies recently, thinking that with the inserts (the Diaper Doublers I found at BRU) we'd be ok, but the last 4-5 days he's leaked.  99% of the time with the Pampers size 6 & the insert we're good.  I also don't give him anything to drink past 7pm, and he pees on the potty before bed, but he's like a camel.

I have to get the Pampers either at Target (but that is hit & miss) or Amazon. 

We just got the Pampers in on Friday (from Amazon) and coupled with the insert we now have dry sheets. Thank God! I didn't know what we were going to do. And we haven't started potty training yet, but he will stand up and pee in the tub. Ah, good times. lol!

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"