Baby Showers

? about shower time

Okay, first off, this question is about a wedding shower, not a baby shower. But I've posted on theknot.com and nobody is answering me. And I have to get these invitations ordered today! If someone could give me their thoughts, it would help me so much!

I'm throwing my friend a couples shower. It'll be in April, so I'm hoping the weather will be nice and everyone can party inside and on our patio. My question is what time should I start the party?

I'm having it catered with Mexican food and I'm having margaritas, sangria and Corona. So it's def. more of a nighttime party atmosphere, not a typical shower. I wanted it to be more of a party since men and women will be there.

I was thinking of starting it at 6. Or maybe 7? Thoughts? Which seems more appropriate?

Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much!!!

BabyName Ticker Anniversary

Re: ? about shower time

• I think 6pm is fine BUT since it's during a dinner time you need to make sure and provide enough food so that it's like a meal and not snacks.  Otherwise I think it's ok to have it that late since it's COED and not a typical girly type shower.
  • Truthfully... It can start whenever.  Sounds like people are going to be sticking around for a while after the party so 7 is probably good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"