Upstate NY Babies
Options

online shopping complaint

Between vacation and looking for these k-cups I've been online shopping a TON lately. I've noticed that so many stores are doing the "add cart to see price". It's so annoying. To see any sale kcup price on the Target website I have to add it to my cart. Then view my cart. Not like it takes an hours but the extra steps irritate me.
imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: online shopping complaint

• Options

imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:
    Between vacation and looking for these k-cups I've been online shopping a TON lately. I've noticed that so many stores are doing the "add cart to see price". It's so annoying. To see any sale kcup price on the Target website I have to add it to my cart. Then view my cart. Not like it takes an hours but the extra steps irritate me.

That annoys me too.  Particularly if it is a site that I don't have an account for so it wants me to set up an account to add things to my cart.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    And then they email you a day or so later asking you to purchase the item you placed in the cart!  It is crazy.  I mean I know why they do it, to try to prevent price tracker sites from seeing what the price is, like a scan to prevent a scam.  Doing anything online lately seems so invasive.  I was searching shoes last night, now all these sites I visit show shoes in the ads.  And my computer is so bogged down with stopping pop-ups.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    this is a pet peeve of mine too-so annoying and then when you take it out they give you the- "have you seen this" pop up
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"