Baby Showers

Leaving gender a surprise...

Anyone know of gender free decor sites???

Re: Leaving gender a surprise...

• Usually any party store will have decorations that are both pink and blue rather than on or another.  If you're not able to find those then you can always buy. Mix of blue and pink.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • The Party City here has some gender neutral decrorations that are yellow and green! They even have some that focus on the mom to be! Also, the dollar store has a few small banners and things... If you can't find much you might think about DIY-ing some decorations like banners or maybe some cute pomander balls...
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Try looking at Papermart, Target, and Walmart.

Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• I don't know of any "gender free decor sites" but back in the day before U/S they had to go gender free for every shower.  I think they would just pick a theme that coudl be for a boy or a girl, (Noah's Ark, zoo, farm, jungle, beachy, or just "baby").  Most stores other pps have mentioned have decor that would serve for either/or.
  • I never realized there were gender specific decor stores.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• check out Etsy.com too.

you can do any combo of yellow, orange, green, white, gray, brown (+ mixes of pink and blue).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"