Cincinnati Babies

Christ Hospital

Does anyone have experience with the Birthing Center at Christ Hospital?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Christ Hospital

• Hi yes I do!  I had DS2 and DD at Christ, we had the same nurse with both and both very good experiences.
    DH - 42 Me - 36 DS1 -15 DS2 - 3 DD - 1
  • I had both of my children at Christ and they were wonderful.

(Okay, one nurse was annoying, and if I hadn't been literally ready to push I would have told her where to go, but other than that one chick with my second they were wonderful experiences!)

• Loading the player...
  • I had my oldest at Christ and had a great experience.  The only reason I switched to Mercy for #2 was because of location.  Mercy is significantly closer to my house.  No complaints with Christ and I even delivered on a holiday weekend.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I delivered there in August and have no complaints.  I actually really liked it.  I have no experience with the laboring rooms as I had a scheduled c-section, but the postpartum room was excellent.  Very large and had a great view.  The nurses were all fantastic as well as the lactation consultants.  I'd definitely recommend it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just delivered my son at Christ in January. My only complaint is that we got moved to the 8th floor post partum rooms and they are not nearly as nice as the 9th floor rooms. But all of the nurses were spectacular. The resident docs were great as well although you don't see much of them unless your doc isn't available for something.
     Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I delivered at Christ & had a great experience! No complaints :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDani3679:
    I delivered there in August and have no complaints.  I actually really liked it.  I have no experience with the laboring rooms as I had a scheduled c-section, but the postpartum room was excellent.  Very large and had a great view.  The nurses were all fantastic as well as the lactation consultants.  I'd definitely recommend it.

I'm having another c-section and this is my first time at Christ, I was at St E South last time and hated it! I'm glad to hear postpartum room was excellent, any other info you have for c-sections there would be appreciated! Thanks so much!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"