Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

silly question about amusement parks

We want to go to six flags marine world next month and I saw that 2 and under are free. So does that mean 24months and under ? if she is 2 and a few months would they let her in free. I would think 2 and under is as long as you havent turned 3 yet.

Re: silly question about amusement parks

• Options
    To me that means after the second birthday you pay for admission.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

I would say that your child is free until they turn three. My LO doesn't turn 3 until April, so until then, he is still a 2 year old. Two year olds and under are free..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm about 100% positive the whole age of two is free. Two and under is free, not under two.

Also, our friends took their three year old to an amusement park where three and under were free - he got in free. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm going to have to call Ticketmaster now.  We want to take DD to Disney on Ice and they don't require a ticket for 2 and under.  That will save us $42!
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    imageCrossingfingers:

I would say that your child is free until they turn three. My LO doesn't turn 3 until April, so until then, he is still a 2 year old. Two year olds and under are free..

Yes, I would take that to mean two and under is free. They probably won't be asking for a birth certificate either. ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    i know some places dont check. like Sesame Place in PA. dd was 2 when we went and nobody challenged us or said anything about her age. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If they are free at 2 and under, and not under 2 are free, then you shouldn't have to buy a ticket until they turn 3. To know for sure, look at their ticket prices. The child's ticket should have the ages (like 3-11).
  • Options

imagembgreenwalt:
    I'm going to have to call Ticketmaster now.  We want to take DD to Disney on Ice and they don't require a ticket for 2 and under.  That will save us $42!

Just be aware that this probably means she won't get her own seat but will be free if she sits on your lap!  When we purchased tickets through Ticketmaster for YoGabbaGabba! Live that's what they explained to me.

• Options
    imageJENandJEH:

imagembgreenwalt:

Just be aware that this probably means she won't get her own seat but will be free if she sits on your lap!  When we purchased tickets through Ticketmaster for YoGabbaGabba! Live that's what they explained to me.

Yeah, I figured that.  I'll be her seat to save $42 though! 

my read shelf:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    imageJENandJEH:

imagembgreenwalt:

Man, I wish we could have done that! Everyone over age 1 had to have a ticket when we went and DS never sat in his seat.

• Options
    I think like other said, it's 2 and under (up until 3)
  • Options
    I would read that as any child who has not yet celebrated their THIRD birthday.  Free.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is how it is at Disney and it means under 3 is free.
  • Options
    We took ds to six flags last year when he had just turned 2 and he was free.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"