Pregnant after 35

Due date

Dear LO so we've been at this 40 weeks today and if you could come before next Monday the 5th it would be best. You see if after next weekend they are going to come in and get you so wouldn't it be best if you got packed and came on out on your terms?

Re: Due date

• I had the same conversation with my DS. :) He came the day before his scheduled induction, five days after the due date. So he did come on his own terms. Hope yours does, too! Hang in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy due date!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL!!  Hope your peanut decides to make his/her appearance before the official eviction notice is given!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • hahaha!! too cute!  
  • Question...why do they induce at 41w? I've seen this a lot lately. I thought 42 was the norm?

(sending contraction thoughts your way! GL!) 

• imageFyreFlyeRush:

Question...why do they induce at 41w? I've seen this a lot lately. I thought 42 was the norm?

Oh I'm set to have another C- section and while my Dr is awesome we agreed 41 weeks 2 days was about the limit to try a VBAC. I went 42 weeks with my first and ended up with a medically necessary  Csection. 

• imageredheadedgirl:
    imageFyreFlyeRush:

Question...why do they induce at 41w? I've seen this a lot lately. I thought 42 was the norm?

Oh I'm set to have another C- section and while my Dr is awesome we agreed 41 weeks 2 days was about the limit to try a VBAC. I went 42 weeks with my first and ended up with a medically necessary  Csection. 

Gotcha. GL! Hoep to see a baby is here post soon!

• This is great!  I have a similar one-sided conversation with my LO each morning on the way to work - letting the baby know of the importance of being on schedule...I imagine it is falling on less than interested ears, but I figure it's worth a try!  Best wishes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagebridekimmie:
    LOL!!  Hope your peanut decides to make his/her appearance before the official eviction notice is given!!

This! GL!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"