North Carolina Babies

Overnight diapers???

Little boy wakes up with a soaked diaper at like 5:30 a.m.  When I change it he'll usually go back to sleep for another hour.  We use the same thing during the day and night (Target brand).  Would it be better to use overnight diaper?  Should I change him into fresh (Target) diaper when I go to bed?  Thanks!

*he'll be 2 end of April, wears Size 5 Target but I am thinking he might need Size 6 - is TALL and skinny and the 5 seems to be runinng tighter through the crotch.

Re: Overnight diapers???

• I would try a size up in the store brand diapers, that may help. Otherwise I would just use an overnight diaper. I wouldn't disturb him to change diapers in the middle of the night! GL!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • DS wets heavily at night, we use an overnight diaper for him. The regular ones (even the pampers baby dry which say 12 hrs) didn't work for him- he sleeps 11+ hours at night and his diapers are SOAKED. But he hasn' t had any leaks with the pampers overnights (or the huggies overnights). I definitely wouldn't wake him to change his diaper.>GL!

M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • Loading the player...
  • Try going up a size, but we always used Target brand during the day, and Huggies Overnights at night.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love Huggies Overnights!
    image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • We normally use cloth at night but have recently started using disposables. Huggies Pure and Natural work great. We have used Pampers Baby Dry before and they were awful overnight, completely soaked and disintegrated!! There were pieces of gel stuff everywhere, so gross! We have not had that happen with the Pure and Natural and he is a very heavy wetter.
  • We also used Huggies Overnights at that age. They worked great.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"