Secondary IF

Betas are in

My ticker is wrong which I knew but oh well.

According to when I ovulated I should be right at 1.5 to 2 weeks pregnant. Betas came back at a 19 which nurse said is dead on with 1.5 to 2 weeks pregnant! Tuesday they will run my numbers again to make sure they are climbing appropriately.

Still waiting on progesterone. Nurse said according to my pattern with m/c if my results come back at a 14 or higher (normal approval numbers) then I should be able to relax a little. Both M/C's I have had I had really low progesterone. Immediately in my pregnancy.

So here is to hoping my numbers climb my progeserone is high and when I ahve an appt there is only 1 littel baby growing in there. Although if god chose to give me 2 I will gladly take them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Betas are in

• That's great news! Congrats! Btw, your ticker is right on. The first2 weeks of your cycle are considered the first 2 weeks of pregnancy.So, you are 3 weeks and 4 days pregant! Yay!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Such great news!!!  Congratulations on an awesome beta appointment!  You must have used some sensitive tests :)  Best of luck to you!!!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome news!!
    Trying to conceive #2 since Oct. 2008 BFP 6/14/11, 7/5/11 - Gestational Sac measured 7 weeks 6 days, Baby measured 5 weeks 6 days, No Heartbeat, 7/11/11 - Missed Miscarriage confirmed, 7/18/11 - D&C
  • YAY! Congrats! looking forward to more updates!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Congrats!  FX that this is your sticky baby :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"