Military Families

Hello Camp Pendleton ladies

I would like to meet more military wives that are at camp pend. or that live in murrieta (I live in murrieta), so we can have play dates or just get together.  I am 10 weeks with our 4th and I would really like to talk to some adults other then my kids. lol.  I hope to here from you soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello Camp Pendleton ladies

• I am in San Diego, so its kind of close, but this will be our first! Although i am always up for adult talk! lol

You can PM me any time!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• I don't have any kids, but my H is stationed at CP. I do not envy you living where you do, I used to call Temecula "Trafficula". How are you liking the area, where are you from originally?
    I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • Loading the player...
  • Not at Camp P but down in SD. Welcome! How are you feeling so far?

• imageWishIcouldbeinthe'stan:
    I don't have any kids, but my H is stationed at CP. I do not envy you living where you do, I used to call Temecula "Trafficula". How are you liking the area, where are you from originally?

I really dont think the traffic is that bad i think.  I am from Orange County and my H is from LA... How about yourself...

• imageBabyCampbell312:

Not at Camp P but down in SD. Welcome! How are you feeling so far?

I am feeling ok.. a little dizzy at times...

• imagesaraid2426:

imageWishIcouldbeinthe'stan:
    I don't have any kids, but my H is stationed at CP. I do not envy you living where you do, I used to call Temecula "Trafficula". How are you liking the area, where are you from originally?

I really dont think the traffic is that bad i think.  I am from Orange County and my H is from LA... How about yourself...

I'm from about 20 minutes from Temecula. :) I remember when it was a one stoplight town! 

I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • Hi! I'm at Camp Pendleton... I live with my husband in Oceanside :). We're expecting our first! Nice to "meet" you :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"