Tennessee Babies
Options

Preschools in Knoxville?

We might be moving to Knoxville soon. DS is in preschool(4yr so pre-k) and I would like to find one there and get him started as soon as possible if we move in the next month. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am not sure which area we would be living so any recommendations you have would be great. TIA
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Preschools in Knoxville?

• Options

MH and I moved to Knoxville about 2.5 years ago, and my son Jackson is currently in his second year of preschool at Sacred Heart which is in the Bearden area.  We live in Farragut though, which is on the western edge of Knoxville, so it's about a 15 minute drive for me to get him to preschool.  We chose it because of where we lived before we bought our house and because it is a Catholic preschool.

Depending on what you are looking for, there are some pretty good options.  Two of our neighbors have kids my son's age, and their kids go to Tate's School of Discovery and Knoxville Christian.

Other schools that have been recommended to us are:

The Goddard School (Farragut)

Cedar Springs Presbyterian

Faith Lutheran

Most of my suggestions are near(ish) to Farragut and the west side of town because that's where we live and looked for a house to buy.  Hope that helps some!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We are also at Sacred Heart and LOVE it! 

I have heard good things about Bearden United Methodist https://beardenumc.org/

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't go to pre-K here, but I have a lot of family who went to Tate's and have only wonderful things to say about it. This school tends to feed into Webb Academy, which is a prestigious private school. I have also heard good things about the Goddard School. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"