Detroit Babies
Options

Pediatrician recs please

Hi all,

I am looking for some recommendations for pediatricians in the northern macomb county area.  We currently use Pediatric Consultants of Troy.  I'm not happy with them anymore.  Specifically I feel rushed everytime we see a doc, and that's after waiting usually 20-30 minutes to be seen.  They have multiple docs and it's the same pretty much with all of them.

As an example, our last visit was for an ear infection.  After the doc examined DS, I asked her another question, although off topic, it really only required a yes or no answer. Instead of answering me, she suggested I make an appointment for his 2 year check up and we could discuss it then.  Ugh, really? 

I'm even open to Troy or Rochester Hills areas too. 

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician recs please

• Options
    We go to Mali and Mali in Troy. It's in the Beaumont building across from the hospital. We really like it there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We go to Northeast Pediatrics.  They're off Rochester Road near Best Buy (along Barclay Circle).  I really like them there and they seem pretty good with their appointment times, especially for sick visits. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks Ladies! I will be checking into all of them. 

I know I don't post much, but when I do you guys are alwasy so helpful.

Thanks again!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My kids are getting a bit older now (7,4 & 2) BUT when my oldest was 2 I felt the same as you:(  Our docs were in Troy also.  I looked everyplace and found the docs we have been with since that time.  They are everything I was lookng for.  AND it is NEVER rushed.  Google the reviews on them and you will get what I'm saying-fantastic to say te least. Listed in Tops docs etc... They are out of Troy Beaumont.  The groups name is Pediatric Health Associates.  https://phckids.com/ Good luck!

P.S.  I really can't say how wonderful they are.  Right down to the office staff.  The Pediatricians are the best, caring, gentle, always on the ball and they ALWAYS listen to you!

Plus they have Saturday hours which is nice! 

• Options

I was just popping over to ask this same question :) We have been with NorthEast Pediatrics for 4 years now and used to LOVE them, but haven't been as happy with our usual pedi lately...and after a bad experience for DD1's 4 year well visit this morning, I'm thinking of making a switch. Also because I'd been driving close to 30 mins to get there.

I've hear a lot of great things about the Mali one mentioned above. I have a couple friends who go there. I've also heard that Kidz 1st is great too, and am considering that one because it's much closer to me.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    imagebim38106:

I was just popping over to ask this same question :) We have been with NorthEast Pediatrics for 4 years now and used to LOVE them, but haven't been as happy with our usual pedi lately...and after a bad experience for DD1's 4 year well visit this morning, I'm thinking of making a switch. Also because I'd been driving close to 30 mins to get there.

I've hear a lot of great things about the Mali one mentioned above. I have a couple friends who go there. I've also heard that Kidz 1st is great too, and am considering that one because it's much closer to me.

If you switch to Kidz 1st in the next few month, can you let me know how your experience was? This is also the closest Pedi to me in my insurance network, and I will probably choose them as my son's first Pedi when he is born. Have you heard anything on specific doctors in the practice?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"