January 2011 Moms

Where is everyone!

Sitting here with James playing (destroying) the living room, husbands boys night out. What's everyone up to?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where is everyone!

• The stupid Bump was down all day and I think everyone got tired of refreshing.

We are going to the zoo in 3 weeks and I just booked our hotel. I'm excited not only about the zoo, but also about all the yummy food places we're going to that we don't have here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fun fun stuff, we can't wait for nice weather so we can use our Zoo membership we got from the grandparents for James birthday!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm at work. Exhaustion has set in with this pregnancy. I sleep every chance I get. Then I can't sleep through the night and woke up between 1am-3am all this week. I've abandoned the bump the last couple days, sorry :(
  • AW moment: I was having a baby. :) Victor's birth story is on the March 2012 board.
  • I got Cooper in bed early lastnight and H and I caught up on some televison shows.  Tonight i'm going out with Marsam for some much needed drinks :)

• Last night I cooked 4lbs of spaghetti noodles and one batch of sauce for our youth fundraiser on Sunday night.  Today I took Justin to hockey, went to the church to help set up for the fundraiser & now am relaxing while Joshua is in his crib trying to take a nap.
  • imageFergie+1:
    AW moment: I was having a baby. :) Victor's birth story is on the March 2012 board.

Yes  Congrats!!!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"