Two Under 2
Options

Graco Ready to Grow Sit and Stand Stroller

Anyone have this? Thoughts? If you have something you love that is a sit and stand I wouldn't mind hearing about other options as well!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Graco Ready to Grow Sit and Stand Stroller

• Options
    I just posted a review on this ---see below!! Bought and Hated it--returned it the day after we bought it!!
  • Options

We have it and love it.  In the last week we've take it to the zoo, 2 children's museums and the mall.  I do think it is better intended for kids that are closer in ate (ours are 13 months apart). The front seat is small and the seat in the back doesnt recline. But I like how easily the seats are removed. Our Graco baby carrier fits in perfectly. Our 16 month old loves to stand on the back and look at his sister.

Other posters have said its too heavy.  I've had no problems pushing it up and down hills at the zoo with 2 kids in it (plus a baby seat.  Or getting it into the back of our jeep grand Cherokee.  It might be difficult to get into a smaller trunk

I can see that it would be difficult for an older child and younger sibling.  Also, the storage compartment at the bottom is difficult to get to sometimes but I use stroller straps for my diaper bag so only things I don't need frequent access to go in the compartment.

I think you have to go and try out some different models at the store.  Bring both your kids or the baby carrier to see what works for your family.  We also have an older baby jogger city mini double and I just couldn't see spending $90 on an adapter for the car seat when I could get this stroller for $150 to last me through the year and have the sit and stand option.

Hope this helps! Good luck 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"