Maryland Babies
Options

s/o kids sharing a room

I didn't want to derail the other thread,

Evie and Victor are going to be sharing a room.  We decided to do a Peter Pan theme.  There are going to be lost boys, pirate ships, indian princesses and Tinkerbell.

I found a rocking horse that is a pirate boat.  I have a feeling Evie will insit on being Captain Hook and poor Victor will have to be Smee.

I'm so excited!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: s/o kids sharing a room

• Options

What a fun theme!!! 

and that pirate boat/rocking horse is awesome.  I would have loved that when I was little!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's a great theme. (thread hijack - I wish I could get past all the little things that need done in DD's room to be able to come up with a theme).
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cute theme!

• Options
    Omg, that is the perfect shared room! I love it!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Perfect for a shared room! How fun!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options
    That is a cute room idea.  Their little imaginations will run wild!  I have a few different idea's if we end up having a girl, so I wont change the room completely, but incorporate some yellow and softer fabrics for a girl.  J's room doesn't really have a theme to it, just a color scheme and loose design style.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What a cute idea! Mine love Jake & the Neverland Pirates and they pretend to be Captain Hook, and the parts of the floor are always "Crocodial lake" which they have to avoid.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is such a cute idea!!!
  • Options

imagemdmommy07:
    What a cute idea! Mine love Jake & the Neverland Pirates and they pretend to be Captain Hook, and the parts of the floor are always "Crocodial lake" which they have to avoid.

That is awesome!  Evie just started watching that show.  I wish they called the large green reptiles alligators though.  Evie is having trouble saying "crocodile" and it comes out like a swear word! LOL.

• Options

imageCooper81:
    That is a cute room idea.  Their little imaginations will run wild!  I have a few different idea's if we end up having a girl, so I wont change the room completely, but incorporate some yellow and softer fabrics for a girl.  J's room doesn't really have a theme to it, just a color scheme and loose design style.

Evie's nursery never got finished. It was suppossed to have a bird theme, since her name means beautiful bird.  However, we weren't done her room before she arrived.  We were in the middle of converting the breakfast nook into a nursery and we just never got around to finishing it.  It still looks like a breakfast nook with a crib and a dresser shoved against the wall.  I have a bunch of bird houses and decor that never got hung on the walls.  The quilt rack and quilt have never even been out of storage.

I think that is a big part of why I am so excited to actually get to do a room!

• Options
    What a cute theme for a boy and girl! I love it. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Very cute and that rocking toy is great! 

My 2 share the nursery (I like calling it that, like it's Peter Pan!) but didn't change much other than adding the toddler bed for DD and upgrading the dresser/changing table and chest of drawers- poor DS has to sleep in a room w/ pink walls- oh well!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"