Natural Birth
Options

documentary to watch on natural birth!

I see a lot of ladies on here with questions about natural or at homebirths and using MW. Well when I was preg I watched The business of being born. It is sooo wonderful and informative! I got it off netflix but Im sure you can find it other places as well. I can not express enough how great of a help it was to me! Anyway just thought I would thow it out there :)

Re: documentary to watch on natural birth!

• Options
    the second one (more business of being born) and pregnant in America are great ones too
  • Options

imagekcrowgirl:
    the second one (more business of being born) and pregnant in America are great ones too

I love the business of being born, but I have to say I was not a big fan of More business of being born. I think if I was a ftm, the birth stories would have freaked me out (except Gisell ;-).  I also really enjoyed Pregnant in America.  I wish there were more documentaries on the topic.  

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I watched TBOBB when I was pregnant with DS and really enjoyed it! I just rewatched it the other night and loved it even more. I can't relate to all of the "politics" of the film because it's American (not that Canada is far behind), but i find it to be such a positive movie and love seeing all those beautiful births!  It fully ramped me up to do it again! 

I started watching Pregnant in America too, but only got about 30 minutes in. I'm eager to finish it, and will have to look for More BOBB. :) 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"