Parenting after 35

I really need to get to bed earlier

...but I enjoy my "me" time way too much. And all it is is surfing on the net, with the TV for background noise, and me enjoying the quiet. It's the only me time I get all day. MH was in bed around 9:30. I told him I was going to finish watching a show & would be back in 20 mins...which clearly isn't true. 

And then I'll complain that I'm tired tomorrow. Because he cares, MH will say I need my sleep & I should go to bed earlier, but then the kid in me kind of rebels against it, and here I am. And 5:30am comes early, ya know? 

No point to this post really. Just had to get it out there. Making myself go to bed now.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I really need to get to bed earlier

• Hubby made a Lenten resolution for us to be in bed, lights out, every night at 10pm. 

Second day of Lent, we both broke it.  He had to go to a meeting that ran very late, and I laid in bed watching Big Bang Theory.

But so far, I'm 100% with my vow to give up soda!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • RE: lenten resolution. After many years of different things I have decided it is much easier to give something up (anytime I try to do I fail) so every year I give up ice cream.  Good luck with your bedtime routine and soda sacrifice!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBrideBuddies:

Hubby made a Lenten resolution for us to be in bed, lights out, every night at 10pm. 

Second day of Lent, we both broke it.  He had to go to a meeting that ran very late, and I laid in bed watching Big Bang Theory.

But so far, I'm 100% with my vow to give up soda!

BAZINGA! How could you miss Sheldon!! Stick with giving up soda, it's easier.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"